Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wednesday's I Want: A Job

Some of you may already know, but as of last week I re-entered the world of the unemployeed. Right now, I simply want a job. Actually, it may not be all that simple. Not just any job. A job I love. Its selfish really. Everyday growing up I watched my father work in a job that he has never really LOVED. He did it though. Without complaining. He did it to provide. Somehow we are very different in this area. Doing something day in and day out that I don't enjoy takes a major major toll on me. Now that I'm writing it down, it sounds silly. Its just that I'm ready to move forward I guess. Hopefully that will happen. God calls, and provides. He knows the mearsure of my heart on the matter, even if it sounds petty. The confusing thing is, so far I have yet to put my finger on one thing I really want to do. The search is on.

No comments:

Post a Comment