Friday, April 20, 2012

Four For Friday: Things I'm Looking Foward To


1. The Fourth Of July! Seventy-five days from today I will be roaming the streets of Campbellsville Kentucky celebrating my freedom. There is just something about the way that Campbellsville celebrates that gets me going. Its my favorite holiday by far. The excitement makes me almost be able to taste the BBQ, hear the music, and smell the fireworks.

2. The Color Run. Basically its this 5k that you walk, run, jog, or whatever else while you let outsiders splash load of color on you. For some unknown reason, I have been facinated by the idea of this for months. However, this gal needs to get her butt in gear to prepare for it.

3. Cherry Limeaide Season. Its already started to a point, but is not in full swing quite yet. Ya see, as soon as the warmth of summer hits, you will probably see me with a large sonic cup in hand. Nothing makes me feel more refreshed than a yummy cold drink on a hot day. Especially now that my air conditioner is out in my car, I need something to keep me cool!

4. What's to come! There have been a whole lot of changes in my life lately, and I have a feeling that the end of that is not in sight yet. All of these changes have been exciting, encouraging, and great thus far. Normally, change scares my socks off but for some reason I'm real pumped up to see what's next.

No comments:

Post a Comment