Sunday, October 11, 2009

So much for the Sabbath

Sundays are supposed to be a day of rest for me. Especially this particular Sunday. I have been running frantic for weeks doing what I feel is generally too much for me to handle. None of it optional. Tired might not be good enough word to describe it. In fact, I do not know one that would quite do it justice. Needless to say, this was the day of rest I was imagining. Most of today has been spent worried, crying, hurting, and thinking. Normal day for me? No. It used to be. The horrifying teenage years were filled with days like this. Slowly as I have grown days like this have crept out of normalcy. I cannot say that I've missed them. Nope, I have not. Tomorrow will not be like this, my determination will guarantee it. Next Sunday = will get rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment