Friday, July 23, 2010

Four For Friday...Breakfast Edition


The theme for today's questions: Breakfast!

1. Oh my goodness! You have to run out the door right now and you haven’t eaten! Before dashing out, what do you grab to wolf down on your way?

  • Either a poptart or a granola bar. If it were the poptart chances are it would be strawberry with the icing on top. The one's without it are just so dry. If it were the granola bar it would certianly be oat's and honey. There's nothing like sweet and crunchy.

2. What’s a popular breakfast you dislike?

  • My parents have two main Saturday morning breakfast menus. Many of you that have spent the night as youngsters know its either pancakes or waffles. Did you know that people actually put peanut butter on them??? No way! I think its gross.

3. You’re going out for breakfast anywhere you want, and someone else is treating! Where do you go and what do you order?

  • Cracker Barrel. Sunrise Sampler. Eggs well done. Biscuits with gravy. Bacon. Hashbrowns to replace the nasty grits. A milk to drink with a coffee on the side.

4. You’ve been invited to a breakfast potluck. What are you most likely to bring?

  • The occassion has yet to rise for this. But I suppose, time permiting, I would bring pancakes. My parents taught me how to make the best, and it would be nice for me to share that with the rest of the world.

For next weeks Four For Friday...let me answer your questions. Ask away, and I promise an honest answer.

2 comments:

  1. you've made me hungry for breakfast! and i am one of those crazies who puts peanut butter on pancakes & waffles--don't knock it till you've tried it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking about breakfast at your parents house the other day! Muffins, Waffles, Pancakes - all winners in my book!! Then you add the cookies, sweet tea, and death by chocolate ice cream?? heavenly :)
    I didn't know you blogged, so glad to see that you do! I'm adding you to my RSS feed of blogs! I'm at www.houseoflyons.net if you wanna stop by.
    love ya!

    ReplyDelete