Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thursday's Letters I'll Never Send


Dear Prayer Warrior,

It was nice to meet you. To say that thoughts of crossing paths again haven't entered my own mind would be to tell a lie. My parents taught me not to lie. There are close friends that have not prayed for me the way you did that day. Such sincerity came in the words of a mere acquaintance. In a world of rush, this simple act was met with much surprise. As odd as it may seem, brother in Christ, you mean so much to me. My heart was troubled with many unknowns before this encounter. The unknowns are still not known, but at peace they lay still. For thirty minutes it was not hard to see fruit in your life. Thanks for the encouragement.

Until we meet again,
Ebert

1 comment:

  1. i didn't know you had a blog! excited to continue reading, and i look forward to reading more. glad you had this encounter recently.

    ~sarah (weakley) edmundson

    ReplyDelete