Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I want....Wednesday

Today I want the Spirit to help me seek out intimancy with the Father.


The book "Forgoten God" by Francis Chan, has really matured my thinking and understanding of the Holy Spirit. Throughout the whole book, the author has pointed out charistics of the Spirit that aren't necessarly always thought or talked about. So far my two favorites have been the role of the Comforter, and the role of Interceeder. In a time of my life when things are so uncertian, it is hard to always know how to seek intimancy with the Father. This is where the Spirit steps in like the herion He is.


Spirit, step in.


2 comments:

  1. Ebert I didn't know you had a blog! That's so awesome, you should post more!

    I definitely have been wanting to read that book, I'm so glad you posted on it today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I really want to keep up with this better...so keep check back. Who knows what you might find.

    Read it. It will change your life.

    Good to hear from you friend! I miss you.

    ReplyDelete